Friday, June 5, 2009

Bellymonster's Mama (A Clarification)

is not, in fact MY Mama. She's another Mum to a Red (sweet, darling Georgia) and has her own blog and is actually called Heather.

Last week, I googled "Bellymonster" to see if my blog would come up.

(Yeah, I know, it's sorta dorky and vain. Whatev. I'm bloated and inhaling chocolate. What's yer point?)

Well, MY blog didn't pop up but Heather's did, and once I got over the shock of seeing a Mummy blogger called Bellymonster's Mama, who WASN'T me, I emailed her.

Pretty sure I love her now. Check her out!

(http://www.bellymonsterchronicles.com/)


That is all. Shameless plugging of other, clearly sort-of-insane-but-in-a-good-way blogger is now complete!

Love,
Belly (aka: The NOT Georgia)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY!!!! How on EARTH did I miss THIS post????? (*totally blushing*)

    You are waaaaay too kind to me, my fellow belly :) And I am thrilled beyond words that you reached out to me, because if you hadn't I would have missed all of your incredibly beautiful posts.

    And how funny that we both have "reds"!!!! This Universe of ours... it's amazing that it brought us together, isn't it?

    Hugs to you for being so kind, my Universal/bloggy twin!!!

    ReplyDelete