1. Successful shopping for "back to school" clothes. Me + my mum + her charge card = One VERY happy and nattily-dressed Bellymonster.
2. Times Luke peed through the bedsheets at my parents' house.
3. Needles I received in order to start school in September. Ouch!
4. Days I've been without a working computer, courtesy of a busted video card. Or so my husband claims. I think he's been surfing by questionable sites, but he claims not....either way, four days with NOT 'net was harder than I imagined, until suddenly, it wasn't.
5. Loads of laundry I washed, sorted and put away at the beginning of the week. Go, me!
6. Loads of laundry I REwashed, REsorted and added to because Mark discovered that I'd been "washing" everything in fabric softener, not detergent. Yes, I AM a domestic goddess. I'm just not a smart one!
7. Times I have decided upon and then cancelled plans for the Reds' birthday party. How the HECK did time get away from me like this and how do I claw some back?
8. Times Luke used the phrase, "Mummy, stop it. You're freakin' me out!" when I leaned into kiss him goodnight.
9. Times I have said, "I am grieving the loss of these halcyon days," when asked how I feel about the Reds both being in school next week.
10. Days until Luke starts school (note to self: step up the potty-training efforts, slacker!) and I do, too.
And you? How has your week been, by the numbers?