Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Snippets of Life with The Reds

The Reds have been in a heartwarming, love-to-be-together phase lately. I wish I'd taken more photos:  years from now, when they haul each other to the ground, fists flying, I can show them documented proof of brotherly affection. Ah, well.





 Meet Mop-Top and his little brother, Menace:



 Freshly-shorn Reds. I love their hair like this. They love to dress alike, which is handy, since they can practically share clothing, despite the two years between them:



 This morning, I ended up at the foot of bed, curled into a blanket-less ball. Hmm...I wonder why:



Holy crap, does Matthew (the taller Red) ever look like my father-in-law. He has done for most of his life, but every once in awhile, it catches me unaware and I am amazed all over again.

And finally, my favourite Spring shot:



When did they grow so big? Weren't they just born?

3 comments:

  1. Your children are gorgeous! My two boys are 17 months apart and they are still the best of friends at 11.5 and a few days from 10. Of course they have their moments, but far less than some siblings. Hopefully this continues through the teenage years. Enjoy the brother bond, it's a pretty special relationship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wistfully jealous as usual over the reds.
    Love the sibling bonds! Hope to encourage as best I can for that same situation to foster between my two munchkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! Am pretty chuffed with them myself! I try to remind them every day that brothers are "built-in best friends."

    Most days, they agree!

    ReplyDelete