Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's Not Easy, Feeling Green

There should be some sort of law, or unwritten rule:

The girl who married the guy you always thought you'd marry (IF you were gonna marry at all, NOT that you're sad that you didn't marry him because, frankly, he was a bit of a pompous jerk) cannot, should not, WHY DOES SHE, look waaaayyyy better than you, pregnant.

She's thin and glowing and pretty and blissed and aaagggghhhh.......

I know I shouldn't care. I know it doesn't matter. I have the world's MOST adorable children and a great husband and I loved being pregnant, even if I did gain a zillion pounds and waddled forever.

Bet she didn't have a moment's morning sickness, either. Or crazy preggo dreams. Bet she fits into all sorts of cute maternity clothes and still wears the same shoe size.

Is it bad that I'm wishing some not-so-nice things upon her? What's a little pre-e among friends?


Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment