Saturday, December 11, 2010

Letters to Santa 2010

From Matthew:

Dear Santa,

Okay. I want a bowling set...hmm...let me think what else...two walkie-talkies for me and Luke when we play Batman and Robin. And a new toy sword and a toy cell-phone. I already got a toy phone, but I don't have a toy CELL-phone. A Batman costume, please.

I would like a new Christmas decoration for me. One to hang on the tree. Let me see here...a ladder to climb, to go with my fixing stuff. And I don't know what else. Mummy might know.

Okay. Where do you put your sleigh? Be safe on Christmas Eve on your sleigh.

Love,
Matthew


When Luke was asked if he'd like to write a letter to Santa, this was his reply:


Noooooooooooooo!! I want Daddy! I want to sit with Daddy and eat pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment