Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!

It's quiet here - the Reds are happily munching on waffles, Daddy's sipping a hot coffee and I, still in my pj's am feeling so very, very blessed.

Though we will not be visiting my parents as planned, as they've succumbed to the same bug that felled the Reds last week (Sorry, Mum and Dad!) we will be joining my in-laws later today.

Until then, I will enjoy these peaceful moments with my family and send love to you, dear readers. Thank you for reading and for being a part of this amazing, charmed life I am living.




Boys, being boys!

Santa's offerings!

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Bellymonster and the Reds

2 comments:

  1. What I really want to know is, did Mark get his baby doll? LOL! Merry Christmas, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have the plague over there, too. That guitar looks sweet! Best wishes for a wonderful new year, Liz.

    ReplyDelete