Thursday, June 20, 2013

To Whomever My Son Loves...

Dear Matthew's-Future-Partner,

Matthew got up first this morning, made his bed, got dressed and washed, laid out Luke's clothes and toothbrush, made waffles for the both of them and made coffee for me.

Then he stood at the side of my bed and rubbed my back until I woke up.

So, when you're having a no-good, rotten, terrible day, remember this. Eventually, my boy will be yours to love and cherish and you will know this kind of love, too.


So hang in there!

Love,
Your Future Favourite Mother-in-Law


And he's a fabulous big brother, too!

2 comments:

  1. Beyond precious! You are so blessed. You know that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I am. He is an amazing little person - I don't know who's raising who around here, a lot of the time....

    Thanks for popping over, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete