Am completely stealing this blogging format/idea from the awesome IronicMom for two reasons:
1. She's awesome and
2. I'm uninspired. And grouchy.
I guess that's technically three reasons.
Anyway, here's the sum up (get it? SUM up? Heh.):
7. Baskets of laundry waiting to be hauled to laundromat, washed, dried and put away.
2. Pairs of underwear left in Luke's drawer.
4. Average number of times Luke pees in his underwear on any given day.
1. Number of times Luke usually poops in his underwear on any given day.
9. Times I asked the boys to put their Lego away.
2. Times I turned the vacuum on to scare the boys into gathering Lego faster.
3. Happy Meals I ordered for the three of us at McDonald's tonight, because I got tired of standing in front of the fridge opening and closing the door, hoping something yummy and delicious - and already cooked - might appear.
11. Number of words Mark and I have exchanged today.
15. Minutes before I finish this post and head off to bed, to shake this "Hmph!"
6. Kilometres I walked this weekend.
0. Kilometres I ran this weekend.
72. Times it occurred to me that there may be a correlation between my grouchy mood and my lack of exercise.
72. Times I ignored above-mentioned realization. There's little room for guilt on top of grouchy.
8. Number of days left until my husband's week off ends and the world gets back to normal.
1. Washing machine I hope (please God!) to have installed and working in my basement by week's end. Ditto the dryer.
1. Bottle of Baileys I may well smuggle to bed with me.